1087 NW Island Lake Road, Poulsbo WA 98370
Size: 23 Acres
Region: North District
Features: Lake access, swimming area, fishing pier, walking trails, picnic areas, picnic shelter, playground, restrooms, community center, parking lots and life jacket kiosks.
Park Rules & FAQs
Restrooms: Park restrooms are closed annually for the winter season from October 1st through March 31st. Please plan accordingly when planning to visit a Kitsap County Park during the winter season.
Winter Season: From October 1st through March 31st access to Island Lake County Park is limited during October 1st through March 31st.
Fishing and Boat Access:
* Fishing is allowed on the lake by canoe, kayak or small non-motorized boats. The NON-TRAILERABLE Boat Launch is just to the right of the community center. Island Lake is a non-motorized lake.
* Fishing is allowed at the fishing pier, located along the shoreline west of the park swimming area.
* Fishing from the swimming area is prohibited.
* Swimming from the fishing prier is prohibited.
* Visit the WDFW website for alternate fishing locations. For more information regarding boating and fishing visit Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife (WDFW).
Public Health Advisories
The community room is a perfect facility for weddings, private parties, ceremonies, family reunions, meetings and much more. This spacious log cabin is located on the shores of beautiful Island Lake in North Kitsap. Seating can accommodate up to 100 attendees, tables and chairs are provided.
SUMMER RATESMay through September$45 per hour, Monday-Thursday;$550 per day Friday-SundayWINTER RATESOctober through April$45 per hour, Monday-Thursday;$45 per hour, Friday-Sunday with 3 hour minimum
Size: 1,302 Sq. Ft
Included with Rental: 100 white foldable chairs; 24 (8 ft.x3ft) rectangle banquet tables (each table seats 8); 7 (60") round tables (each table seats 8); kitchen with refrigerator, stove, microwave and counter; dressing room with mirror (round table, counter space and chairs); 7 outlets and fireplace
Other Amenities: Parking - 57 spaces (44 upper, 10 lower and 2 handicap), lake view from center, playground nearby, open grass area by community center
Facility Fact Sheet
Rate: $60 for 4 hours
Capacity: Seats approx. 80
Includes: 10 picnic tables, 2 light fixtures, 3 electrical outlets, countertop, 2 group BBQs
Take Hwy 16 to Hwy 3 North. Travel to the Newberry Hill exit, and turn right. Travel to Silverdale Way, to Bennington Drive, turn right onto Bennington Drive. Park is on the right.