The Homes for All Leadership Group provides innovative leadership toward ending homelessness. It's members consist of elected leaders, non-profit leaders, and private sector leaders working across sectors.
1. Make homelessness rare Prevent homelessness whenever possible.
2. Make homelessness brief Respond to the crisis of homelessness immediately to get people inside.
3. Make homelessness one-time Help people move into appropriate permanent housing and ensure they can maintain their housing.
4. Continuously improve our Homeless response system Improve capacity, coordination, and efficiency.
5. Expand community engagement Develop partnerships with the community.
Simplicity and affordability
•A Sense of Community
•Safety for Residents & Neighbors
•Security for Residents
•Sanitation & Waste Management
•Connection to Transportation and Social Services
•Access to public transportation
•Self-governance and tenant rules
No drugs or alcohol
•Tenant application screening
•Village population: homeless families and singles
Cash donations are accepted through United Way of Kitsap County.
Direct to "Homes for All Kitsap"
To donate property or volunteer please contact 360-337-7287
The Homes for All Leadership committee meetings are held on the 2nd Tuesday of the month from 9am to 11am, at the Bremerton Salvation Army.
Click here for all committee agendas, minutes and other materials.