The Homes for All Leadership Group provides innovative leadership toward ending homelessness. Its members consist of elected leaders, non-profit leaders, and private sector leaders working across sectors.
1. Make homelessness rare. Prevent homelessness whenever possible.
2. Make homelessness brief. Respond immediately to the crisis of having no home to get people inside.
3. Make homelessness one-time. Help people move into appropriate permanent housing and ensure they can maintain their housing.
4. Continuously improve our Homeless response system. Improve capacity, coordination, and efficiency.
5. Expand community engagement. Develop partnerships with the community.
Simplicity and affordability
•A sense of community
•Safety for residents & neighbors
•Security for residents
•Sanitation & Waste Management
•Connection to transportation and social services
•Access to public transportation
•Self-governance and tenant rules No drugs or alcohol
•Tenant application screening
•Village population: homeless families and singles
Kitsap Sun July 13, 2017
Kitsap Daily News May 18, 2017
Cash donations are accepted through United Way of Kitsap County.
Direct to "Homes for All Kitsap"
To donate property or volunteer please contact 360-337-7287
The Homes for All Leadership committee meetings are held on the 2nd Tuesday of the month from 9am to 11am, at the Bremerton Salvation Army.
Click here for all committee agendas, minutes and other materials.