Map Concerns


If you believe that there is a mapping related error on the tax maps, please follow these directions to report the problem:

  1. Gather all records that relate to the parcel in question.
  2. Bring or mail the records to the Assessor's office.
  3. Describe the problem to the Cadastral staff member who will make a copy of your documentation for review. Please be sure to include your name and telephone number with your documentation.
  4. The Assessor's Office will notify you of their findings and make any needed corrections to the tax rolls and map.